What is Pure Water?
Ultra Pure Water is water that has been mechanically filtered or processed to remove impurities like chemicals, minerals and other contaminants.
Through purification, many types of impurities are removed, including:
- Chemical pollutants
Impurities commonly found in ordinary tap water are also minerals such as:
These minerals are perfectly safe to drink, but they may not be as ideal to use for window cleaning and car detailing. The minerals become visible, leaving spot marks on the surface. The residue left behind by using tap water and detergents is what can attract dirt to your windows. By using 24 Pure Water, you are removing this film of grime-attracting soap from your windows and cars. It will keep them looking fresher and cleaner longer.
24 Pure Water uses a specialised filtration system that removes every single mineral and impurities, leaving the water 100% purified. Just Hydrogen and Oxygen, nothing more nothing less. Pure water is measured by TDS (total dissolved solids) PPM (parts per million). Average tap water measures somewhere between 180 – 320 PPM. Ultra-pure water should measure at zero PPM or below.
Uses of Ultra-Pure Water
- Window cleaning – used to reach and wash window cleaning. No need for ladders.
- Car Valeting – many car valets use Pure Water for the final rinse
- Aquarium & fish tanks owners – tropical and marine fish tanks require special and exact conditions for the fish & coral to thrive
- Pet Shop owners – ideal for selling to small fish tank owners
- The Manufacturing Industry – Pure Water is necessary for various manufacturing processes
Main Line Number – 0800 1777 420 Open for all enquires from 8 am to 5 pm.
This phone line is open out of hours for emergencies.
Email Address – firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 24 Pure Water, Suit 106, Standby Self Storage, Creighton Road, Woodham, Aylesbury, HP18 0QE